WVAS Annual Juried Show
July 2-30, 2021 at the Tippecanoe Arts Federation
This year we are honored to have Jerry Smith serving as our juror. Jerry Smith is based in Crawfordsville and has been a full-time artist since the mid-seventies, painting landscapes in watercolor, oil, and acrylic. He is an award-winning artist and published author, and holds membership in many state and national art organizations. Read his full bio here.
- Best in Show: $250
- Watercolor Award: $200
- First Place: $200
- Second Place: $150
- Third Place: $75
- Members: $25 for 2 paintings
- Nonmembers: $50 for 2 paintings (includes 2021 WVAS Membership with your entry)
- 2D paintings and drawings only.
- No fabric, photos, digital art, wood or metal, etc.
- Must be original work with no copyright infringements.
- Must be wired on the back and ready to hang securely. Work must be either framed or on a gallery-wrapped canvas with finished edges (no staples showing)
- There is a 30% commission paid to TAF on any sales during the show.
- Accepted artwork cannot be removed until the end of the show.
Tippecanoe Arts Federation
638 North Street, Lafayette, IN
Saturday, June 26th, 1-4pm
Artwork Intake - Bring your labeled artwork to TAF to submit your work to be juried.
Sunday, June 27th
Artists will be notified of jury decision by email. If your work is not accepted you will need to pick it up from TAF.
Friday, July 2nd, 6-8pm
Show is open to public.
Saturday, July 31st
Pick up artwork at TAF.